Denied Unbann appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
ign: Feuerphoenix100
Punishment type: Ban
Punishment length: Permanently
Are you guilty: no
Why should you unbann me: I have been permanently banned for "lying tp staff" after I tried buying the Akuma+ to Infinity rank upgrade in the store through a ticket and my codes were used under my IP twice first time to buy pet eggs for meed and second time to buy vkits for thexluka, and after I kept saying that I didn't use the codes I was banned. I cannot explain how my codes were used under my IP so all I can do is just repeat that I did not use those codes. I know that this is fully based on trust so i hope you can trust me but if you cant i will understand that but if that would always be the case could you please add that in the reply so that i can stop wasting your time by writing thses appeals if there is no way to get unbanned anyways thanks.
Any additional information you fell we should know: A possible way to proof my innocens: could you check if anyone other than Feuerphoenix100 or .ExcludedGraph54 (bedrock) has logged on akuma with my ip as that would proof that someone managed to use my ip.

WhoTookMyNuggies

Admin
Staff member
Admin
APPEAL DENIED

Hey,

Having read your appeal, we have decided to deny it for. You can re-appeal this punishment in 14 days if you wish.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

[THREAD LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.