Accepted Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear [Server Admins],

I am writing to appeal my ban for ban evasion on your Minecraft prison server. I understand that my actions were in violation of the server's rules and I take full responsibility for them.

I would like to explain the situation that led to my ban. I was banned for a different reason, but that was already solved i bought that kid back his giftcard with my in real life money. But i still was banned for 2 days. In an effort to continue playing with my friends, I created a new account to bypass the ban. I realize now that this was a mistake and I understand that it is considered ban evasion.

I would like to assure you that my behavior was not intentional and it was an misunderstanding on my part. I have been a member of the server community for a long time and I have always respected the rules and the staff. But because of my long time absence i thought the rules were the same as before. The rules are now different is see. Earlier in the day i could play on a alt while my main was banned but now i see the rules have changed and u cant no longer play on a alt while your main is banned. I understand the seriousness of ban evasion and I assure you that it will not happen again in the future.

I have learned from my mistake and I am willing to take any steps necessary to make amends for my actions. I would be willing to participate in any community service or other measures deemed appropriate by the administration team. Additionally, I would be willing to accept a probationary period or any other restrictions on my account that would demonstrate my commitment to following the rules in the future.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all players on the server, and I apologize for my actions that led to my ban. I would be grateful for the opportunity to return to the server and continue to contribute to the community in a positive way.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, HatefullChoice

IGN: HatefullChoice
IGN Alt: ItsSouffy

Punishment Type Ban Evasion

Punishment Length: Permanent

Are you Guilty?: Yes

Why should we unban you?: I have played a while ago and i thought the rules were the same as before. That if your account is being banned you could play on a alt. Now i read all the rules again and saw that the rules have changed and i am very sorry that i have broken the rules. I just assumed that the rules were the same as before. I will promise this will never happend again.

Any additional information you feel we need to know?: I just wanna play again with my friends i have just been playing for a week now after 8 months being absence

Last edited:

WhoTookMyNuggies

Admin
Staff member
Admin
APPEAL REDUCED

Heyo HatefullChoice ,

Having read your appeal, I have decided to reduce this punishment to 4 days for you! This means you will be able to log onto the server for the new season. Please make sure to familiarise yourself with our rules so you are not punished again in the future

Regards,
WhoTookMyNuggies

[THREAD LOCKED]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.