Time Zone:
GMT-8, Pacific Standard Time
Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
Yes, I do have the ability to record my gameplay at 1080p 60 fps
Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, and I use it every day
Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
Server: HavinMC
Demoted / Resigned: Resigned (Server shut down)
HavinMC was a relatively small server with about 15-20 people playing at the peak. I was platform admin, which had access to console, buycraft, and world-edit. I learned the basics of all these programs and used them on a daily basis. The server after about a month shut down due to a lack of funds to keep the server host up.

Server: PvPingMC
Playerbase: 300 to 1.1-1.2k
Demoted/Resigned: Resigned AND Demoted.
PvPingMC was a multi-variable server that included the game-modes "Skyblock" and "factions". It ran an average of 500-1000 players at its height during my starting months of staff. This was a big step in my staff career as I met many amazing people and still play today with them. I was promoted to a helper on October 18th, 2016 and over the course of 10 months, I developed new and strong abilities. I started as a helper and worked my butt off all the way to Admin. I worked very hard to be active, help out, and run developments/rests and I think that my time there was very beneficial toward my application now. I learned about how communication is key and beneficial to a staff team and I improved my ways on how I communicate with staff and other members. I learned how to do the position and how to treat everything and everyone with the same respect and kindness you do to your friend or another staff member. Whilst I was staff I learned to complete screen-shares so at any time on this staff team I am capable of conducting one. In all my time there was very fulfilling and I learned a lot of valuable lessons I think I could use and better on this team. During my time at this server, the server was going downhill and took a turn for the worst when the Head-Admin stopped caring for the staff team. I was demoted for reasons I will gladly share in a PM, but not on my application.

Server: VeltPvP
Playerbase: 6k on launch, 500-1k steady
Demoted/Resigned: Demoted
This by far was my biggest staff experience ever. I learned how to FULLY screen share, and also to deal with high levels of pressure in little amounts of time. When Velt's anti-cheat was virtually non-existent, we were forced to do high player count mass moves and expected to deal with them in a matter of minutes. I ended up getting demoted for "inactivity", but it was a false demotion in my eyes as I told the Sr. Admin that I was going to be gone.

Server: UniverseMC
Playerbase: 150-1k
Demoted/Resigned: Resigned
UniverseMC was a server similar to PvPingMC where it had a multitude of game modes that varied from factions to skyblock and prisons. I learned a lot about handling specific factions players and coming up with rules/economy for players to enjoy while maintaining a certain balance in making sure nothing became too overpowered. Being an administrator, we were tasked with being a manager to some degree with many parts of the admin team working on specific groups (ie: Staff Manager, Community Manager, Events Coordinator). The server has recently shut down as of 2021/2022 and I would say that I have made some lifelong friends there that I have met up with IRL.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:
I want to become a staff member on AkumaMC for a variety of different reasons. First of all, I love helping people to the best of my ability and I notice that staff help out a lot in chat, but sometimes miss out on helping someone. This would be one of my goals to help out as much as I could to the best of my ability. I love the idea of a chain of command within a staff team, making sure to go to the next highest person online. If I were to become a staff member, bridging the gap between the AU and late NA time zone would be important. I realize that I can do this with ease. My overall goal as a staff member on AkumaMC would be to help out everyone to the best of my ability to make the overall playing experience better.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I believe you should accept me as staff because I have many skills that I believe the staff team could benefit from. A big thing for me when being on any staff team is being close, having fun, and having no drama. I want to bring my qualities of bonding and further enhancing our cooperation and teamwork over to this server. As I have stated before I have immense knowledge of handling things as a staff member, as I have been given that chance on almost every server I have staffed on. I know how to handle a situation I do not have permission to do. I would keep the player calm and try to get information about the incident out of him, so I could explain the situation to a higher staff that had the permissions and/or knew how to handle it. That being said I know how to handle just about everyone. DDoS Threateners, Dox Threateners, and overall salty people, People that are just being flat out a bug, I can handle them. I have learned to handle mass groups in the past. I will put my 110% effort into this server I hope that you will take that into consideration when thinking about if I deserve to be denied or accepted. These are the qualities I believe I possess that will help the staff team.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:
As of right now, I can dedicate 10-20 hours per week whether that be directly on the network or patrolling the discord and forums. This very well can fluctuate with my schooling, other commitments, and overall life.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:
No thanks! Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to work with the team soon!​

PaidHack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey,

After reading your application, we have decided that it is up to the standard we are looking for, hence why we've decided to proceed onto the voice interview stage. Please make a ticket on https://discord.gg/akumamc, linking this thread in the ticket so that staff members are aware.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.