Staff applications

IGN: _ItsEnergy_

Discord: ItsEnergy#4929

Country of Residence: North Carolina

Timezone: Est

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?
yes I do

Do you have a working microphone?: yes I do, but I don't use it

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes I have on discord and I'm alright at it and in-game

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I really want to help more and I'm really good at like keeping the chat clean and I've been here in season 3 ish around that time I know that I had a bad past on the forums but I want to change that if you know what I mean
I know like haft of the staff team and I'm like on 247 mostly if I don't have school

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:

I'm really good at moderating the at chat and I know mostly know haft of the staff commands and I'm good at helping other people if they need help stuff like that

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

I can be on like haft of my day and keep on doing that

Is there any additional information you wish to add?: my vocal cords are like damage in a way so I won't talk as much if you get to know me you will get to understand I know this isn't too much

Last edited:

MadDrippy

Has either a friend or a alt commenting on here
No detail
No ingame experience
seems very rushed

To explain abt the alt accusation the account was created 54 mins ago as of now and commented on here 53 minutes ago then logged off the forums thats why I -1 it.

Has either a friend or a alt commenting on here
No detail
No ingame experience
seems very rushed

To explain abt the alt accusation the account was created 54 mins ago as of now and commented on here 53 minutes ago then logged off the forums thats why I -1 it.
I don't have an alt and I just forgot to put it in, In-game experience and i have no idea who is enidzi and I know it's not much detail that's why i said it something

Last edited: