Choft#8416

Country of Residence:

Belgium

Time Zone:

GMT+2

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:

I have Medal and OBS installed and I can record in 60fps - 1080p

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes I do, There is no noise or cracking and is just very well understandable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:

Sr-Mod on Ickcraft:

So when I started to play Minecraft in like 2017 I was looking for a fun server to play on and I found a Youtuber with a game mode I never saw before, so I started playing it and after 1 year playing I was old enough to apply for staff. So I made an application on the forums and they invited me to do an interview. They asked me some questions and then they gave me Helper first and then after getting more experience I got promoted and promoted for doing my job. My job on that server was to help people out in chat as Helper and then, as I got promoted, I needed to learn how to screenshare people for cheating and spectating people for grieving around claims and more. That's what I learned for my first experience as a Staff member.

Mod on AffixMc:

My second application was on AffixMc. They invited me to play and when I joined I applied for Helper on the forums and got accepted later that day. Then after 2-3 weeks helping in chat as a Helper, I got promoted to Mod and after that the server was dying from 200 people to 50. I quit as a Staff member after that and moved on to my next journey on another server and called McHub.

Helper on McHub:

Then the last server I was staff on 1 week ago was McHub. I found this server out by a Youtuber called F1NN5TER, he is owner of it and I started playing that server in March as a Media member and after that I took a break for 2 months. Then I came back on 14th July and played their new game mode called Pixelmon. I started enjoying it, so I applied 2 days after it and I got accepted as a Trial Member. Then after playing 10 days I got finally promoted to Helper and I started to help people more and more until I made a mistake with saying something wrong in chat and got demoted for it.

And now I am here to apply for AkumaMc.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I'm here to help people out when they are stuck with something and don't know what to do, I have a lot of Ex-Staff experiences so I can use it out on here.

I play Akuma since 2020 when the Private Mines were in the game, I came back to Akuma when this season started and I was very hyped for it and I was thinking to make a Staff Application and here I am and I hope I can get accepted and mean something for the community.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:

I can speak Dutch/English and I understand a bit of French, I have a lot of experiences on Akuma in 2020 so I probably know a lot of things how it works ingame etc, as a Staff member I have alot of experiences so I know what to do as a Helper and how the system on Staff works like the guidelines, I'm not an abuser with perms and I'm not a guy that is toxic or pissed after someone is being annoying to me.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

I can play 6+ hours per day so more then 1 day playtime in 1 week.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:

I love to be back on Akuma, and I hope I can mean something for the community and help people out. I can screenshare people if they are cheating or not but I'm pretty sure u don't do it on Akuma. I have some Chat Shortcuts as well for being a Helper so if someone is asking how do I go to my mine, I just have to type like Mine1 and then it say in chat how to go to ur mine in a fully sentence.

Schedule Of Hours - School:

Monday : 6 Hours

Tuesday : 6 Hours

Wednesday : 6-10 Hours

Thursday : 4-8 Hours

Friday : 6-12 Hours

Saturday : 6-12 Hours

Sunday : 6-8 Hours

Proof McHub:

Screenshot_20220803-171456_Discord.jpg

Video Proof Of Being Staff McHub :

Link : Video Staff Proof McHub

The other ones I can't find because they are pretty old and I think McHub is the biggest the server Ive been Staff on.

Last edited:
Your application can use a little bit of work;

* I know you don't want to but elaborate on the "small mistake" that you made and how you can/will prevent it from happening here if you are accepted as a Helper.

* Typically frustration isn't a good motivator and not a good attribute to have as a staff member/role model. So you could re-word that and expand on that, what makes you "frustrated" and what can you do to fix that?

* Not trying to sound rude/mean but you sound a little arrogant saying you know more than others... Probably should change that

-Seeker

Eser_Bodur

IGN: Choft

Discord: Choft#8416

Country of Residence: Belgium

Time Zone: GMT+2

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: I have Medal and OBS installed and I can record in 60fps - 1080p

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do, There is no noise or cracking and is just very well understandable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: Okay so, I was staff on a lot of servers i'm gonna tell them all : I was SrMod on a HCF Server, Helper on UHCF, Helper on McHub just got demoted 4 days ago, Mod on AffixMc UHCF server.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?: I want to help people out when they are stuck with something and don't know what to do and I love to help, I want my frustrations to rest because its now 4 years ago when my cousin died and my uncle had an accident with his bike and I just want to focus on something else, I want to be able to work together in a staff team like here and just do it right in the community, I have a lot of time to play so that's more of the reason that I apply.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?: I can speak Dutch/English and I understand a bit of French, I have a lot of experiences in a lot of communities, I know the standard things to do as a staff member because of my ex staff experience.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?: I can play 6+ hours per day so more then 1 day playtime in 1 week.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?: Sorry for being arrogant in my first application I was busy with doing something and I wanted to be fast this took me much longer to make and I apologize for it.
You can just edit your threat

Choft

Your application can use a little bit of work;

* I know you don't want to but elaborate on the "small mistake" that you made and how you can/will prevent it from happening here if you are accepted as a Helper.

* Typically frustration isn't a good motivator and not a good attribute to have as a staff member/role model. So you could re-word that and expand on that, what makes you "frustrated" and what can you do to fix that?

* Not trying to sound rude/mean but you sound a little arrogant saying you know more than others... Probably should change that

-Seeker
Yes, I did change it and worked on it.

Last edited:
Hey, So i just here to tell you a bit more about Choft. I played a couple weeks with them when they started on our server as a staffmember. Choft was always helpfull in chat ext friendly, funny Just a great lad to have on your team. And ye the small mistake he made was small, shouldn't have happend won't elaborate on it to much since i'm still staff on the server and this stays intern. Now to round up he would be a great addon to the staffteam on akuma.
+1

<3
+0.5

- Overall not bad application (could just use a bit more detail)
- Good amount of time able to play.
- I see you have previous staff experience (if you can then please post proof of previous staff experience that will up you'r chances even more)

- Player shows that he cares about his app due to him editing in his app after players response.

GL :)

Choft

+0.5

- Overall not bad application (could just use a bit more detail)
- Good amount of time able to play.
- I see you have previous staff experience (if you can then please post proof of previous staff experience that will up you'r chances even more)

- Player shows that he cares about his app due to him editing in his app after players response.

GL :)
Thanks, I added the thing u told me.

Last edited:

LilArcher

IGN:

Choft

Discord:

Choft#8416

Country of Residence:

Belgium

Time Zone:

GMT+2

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:

I have Medal and OBS installed and I can record in 60fps - 1080p

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes I do, There is no noise or cracking and is just very well understandable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:

Okay so, I was staff on a lot of servers i'm gonna tell them all : I was SrMod on a HCF Server, Helper on UHCF, Helper on McHub just got demoted 4 days ago, Mod on AffixMc UHCF server.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I'm here to help people out when they are stuck with something and don't know what to do, I have a lot of Ex-Staff experiences so I can use it out on here.

I play Akuma since 2020 when the Private Mines were in the game, I came back to Akuma when this season started and I was very hyped for it and I was thinking to make a Staff Application and here I am and I hope I can get accepted and mean something for the community.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:

I can speak Dutch/English and I understand a bit of French, I have a lot of experiences on Akuma in 2020 so I probably know a lot of things how it works ingame etc, as a Staff member I have alot of experiences so I know what to do as a Helper and how the system on Staff works like the guidelines, I'm not an abuser with perms and I'm not a guy that is toxic or pissed after someone is being annoying to me.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

I can play 6+ hours per day so more then 1 day playtime in 1 week.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:

I love to be back on Akuma, and I hope I can mean something for the community and help people out.

Schedule Of Hours - School:

Monday : 6 Hours

Tuesday : 6 Hours

Wednesday : 6-10 Hours

Thursday : 4-8 Hours

Friday : 6-12 Hours

Saturday : 6-12 Hours

Sunday : 6-8 Hours

Proof McHub:

View attachment 971

The other ones I can't find because they are pretty old and I think McHub is the biggest the server Ive been Staff on.
Pretty sure you werent staff on McHub...

Choft

Okay, ive been working on the apply and I think there is nothing to change more about detail as u guys told me.

Last edited:

Vunnie

+1

- Lots of detail

- Easy to read
- Enough time to play

- A lot of staff experience

I can't think of any bad things

Choft

+1

- Lots of detail

- Easy to read
- Enough time to play

- A lot of staff experience

I can't think of any bad things
Thanks for letting me know, I worked hard for it and changed a lot.

Last edited:

PaidHack

Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.