SportsBet1's Staff Application [AU]

SportsBet1

IGN: SportsBet1

Discord: xPangarii#0982

Country Of Residence: Australia

Time Zone: GMT+10

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yeah, Fairly sure i do

Do you have a working microphone?: I do indeed

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: No, i don't have any experience being staff anywhere really. I have always thought about applying for staff on servers i enjoy ( and other games too ) but i never did.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?: I would like to become part of the staff here because i quite like playing on this server, probably my favorite prison server, and i always find myself answering questions that new players, or sometimes even older players, ask about the server. Well... TRY to answer at-least ( some staff type hella fast xD ) This is the server i played where i just loved it pretty much instantly. I try to help people with whatever i can, whether it be, "what do i upgrade", "how do i do this", "how do i do that". I don't know, i guess i just like helping people out when they need it. The other staff members of Akuma that I've talked to in-game also seem like nice people, i wouldn't mind working beside them :)

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?: Well, honestly? I'm not saying you should, i think i would be a fine choice, but there are definitely better options out there. Then again, at the same time, I'd like to think my honesty would make me a better choice, but it depends what you are looking for i suppose.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?: I'd say more often than not, i put at-least 4-8 hours a day on the server. Weekly, ( if my math is right here lol ) i would say around 23-ish hours a week. basically the only thing i play at the moment, i can't say with 100% certainty that it will stay that way, but i hope it does.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?: Hey, whoever reviews this, i appreciate you taking the time to do so. And feel free to add feedback on it if you so wish. ( Don't be too harsh tho, i still have feelings xD )