USA

Time Zone:

EST

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:

Yes (OBS)

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:

Yes I do, I worked for Phantix and Lockdown Prison both servers are currently offline however I did work for a few others that aren't as relavant. On Phantix I was a Manager and I work with the config of the code using filezilla. One experience I have was configuring shops before release on top of decorating the map we were using for the server. On Lockdown Prison I was a Guard the responsibilities included monitoring chat and doing some in game stuff like confinscating contraband. I have had experience on Lockdown with a bot raid and many other chat disturbances. Another time was a updated that many did not approve of because it reset with items that people paid for. I communicated with the Owners and players and made a comprimise the recoved a lot of the playerbase the did not want to play because of the reset.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I want to become a staff member because I have been out of staffing for a couple of months and I believe that this would be a good opprotunity for me to get back to helping a community. I think that it would be an enjoyable experience and would happy to help out. Also I want to help and see this community grow as in a healthy way and would enjoy giving assisnatance to see this occur.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:

I should be accepted over other applicants because of my previous experience of high staff and lower staff because it paints of picture of what is to be expected and how to be proffesional. It also helps me understand respect and responsibilities that come with being a staff member and helps with understanding that I would be respresenting the network and need to present myself as such.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

Currently my schedule is lack luster with work however I think I can give 2-4 hours a day. Also on my days off I can give more. I go back to school on August 25th so I should be leaning towards 4-6 hours a that point.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:

Regardless on if this application is accepted or denied if anyone who needs help on the server let me know and I will do my best to fix the problem

PaidHack

Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.