Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
Yes, using StreamLabs or OBS.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
*All experiences below are listed chronological order*
HexiaPVP (Helper-Moderator)
(May 2nd 2021 - May 30th 2021)
HexiaPVP was a server put together just to make a few bucks, the owner was a cheapskate with his sole goal being money. We never officially released due to the owner realizing it would be way too much work and he would eventually need to put money into it. We had a dev server put up for 5 or so days just to test commands. During these 5 days I learned just about every basic perm a Helper or Moderator would have.

AtariMC (Helper-Senior Moderator)
(February 1st 2022 - Current)
AtariMC is an unreleased server with many familiar faces you may or may not know from AtariMC and a different server called MineRival. From Akuma we have Cyanide_Slash, NonMick, LatixTKO, R00tBeer. From MineRival we have Aboscuss (Developer for MR), R00tBeer (Developer for MR), Greyman02 (Admin for MR), GamerRose_ (Sr.Admin for MR), Kaleb (Sr.Admin for MR). These staff come from multiple backgrounds with many different experiences, even though the server has yet to release, I have learned a lot from them and when the server releases I hope to learn a lot more. We have a similar staffing system to AkumaMC with the voice interviews, mentors, and ex-staff members that have helped bring a bit of AkumaMC to AtariMC.

Discord Servers
I have plenty of experience with discord servers. I have experience building servers from the ground up, advertising and partnerships, and moderating. A few example of my moderation skills are
DerpyMurloc HQ (https://discord.gg/THeSKUaX) 950 members (Current)
Hotshot Gaming Discord (https://discord.gg/rPDP6ZN8) 160 members (Current)
BMT (https://discord.gg/7ZcpNCRG) 5k members (Ex-Staff)

Student Council
(Freshman Year 2021-2022 - Current)

If this even counts as a staff experience. Student council helped me develop my leadership skills. During this school year we didn't really do much. We voted on homecoming themes, voted someone off of the council for inappropriate behavior, voted on prom themes, and that was about it. Not much to do for a school as small as mine.
Side note: I know I don't have much experience in-game, but I have plenty of people that have respectable backgrounds that would be willing to help me if I get into a sticky situation or don't remember how to use a certain command.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:
I have plenty of extra time during summer break that I just waste by doing nothing. I would like to contribute that time to bettering AkumaMC. I think with my previous experience staffing on discord and in-game, I am well prepared to handle a bigger server like Akuma. I enjoy dealing with tickets and discord issues, but I also love staffing on the actual server. With my skills listed above and below I believe Akuma would be a good place for me to advance and better my staffing experiences. With all of the extra time I have during summer break, I would rather utilize it by helping grow Akuma rather than wasting it playing Rust or Geometry Dash.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I have strong connections within the server with ex-staff (Cyanide_Slash, NonMick) and media members (DerpyMurloc, Novla). I also have strong connections with known staff members from other servers like MineRival, OpLegends, and McHub. Most applicants probably don't have these connections. These connections can help me with any issues I may experience on the server. Also, I was born a leader, with a father from the Armed forces background (Captain/Flight Commander) and currently serving, I believe I have inherited some of these leadership skills.

I also work in the customer service and fast food industry. With little workers, the workload of the missing employees is put on the current employees. So in my work environment I have to deal with a lot of stress of the customers and my managers to get the food out as fast as possible. But by experiencing this almost every time I go to work, I am accustomed to working in a stressful enviorment. This skill will help me stay calm in a stressful situation while staffing at Akuma. (ex. calming a heated argument between two players, someone being mad I muted/warned them, or calming the chat while someone is ddosing/doxxing).

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:
Monday: 3-9+ hours
Tuesday: 3-9+ hours
Wednesday: 3-9+ hours
Thursday: 3-9+ hours
Friday: 3-9+ hours
Saturday: 3-9+ hours
Sunday: 3-9+ hours
Though these ranges are very wide, I can guarantee a minimum of 30 hours a week. It will most likely be higher but I can only guarantee this due to other IRL things that may occur like vacations, family issues, or work. But I will make sure to inform higher up staff of me leaving as soon as I myself know.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:
Not that I know of. (May edit later if I think of something else).​

Last edited:

Mippysx

Mod
Staff member
Mod
0.5+
Good staff experience
Good timezone
Willing to put tons of time into the server
Need more information in "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:"

Lipsticks

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+0.5

+ Has previous staff experience
+ Does have a good amount of available time

> Some questions could use more detail

Good luck with your application!

+0.5

+ Has previous staff experience
+ Does have a good amount of available time

> Some questions could use more detail

Good luck with your application!
0.5+
Good staff experience
Good timezone
Willing to put tons of time into the server
Need more information in "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:"
I will fix this soon. Thanks.

Edit: Fixed the questions and added a bit more in the experiences channel regarding discord. Feel free to re-rate or not. Thanks.

Last edited:

WhoTookMyNuggies

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

- Good staff experience
- Good amount of playable hours on the server
- Really good amount of deatil

- Need more information in "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:"

Best of luck to you Screwviedy

79cps

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.