Denied RampageDragonYT Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: My IGN is RampageDragonYT.

Discord: RampageDragonYT #3126.

Country of Residence: I am from the United States of America.

Time Zone: I live in Eastern Time Zone.

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes I do have the ability to record in 30+ FPS cause I have streamed and recorded AkumaMC and other servers before on YouTube.

Do you have a working microphone?
: Yes I have a working microphone. Even though I may not have the best one, it still works and has decent sound quality. I used to have a headset, but now I just use the microphone on the earbuds that Apple gives you. It still works and there are no background noises.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: Yes I have previous staff experience in my friends' servers. Some of them are SMP's and some of them are mod packs. Also, I have spent hours on YouTube watching videos on staff commands and how to use them. If I get Mod, I will spend lots of time learning each and every command that I can learn. I also am a staff in lots of Discord servers, and I always add new channels and features that the people love. I also have helped people grow their Discord servers from the ground, and make them more appealing to the people. I have helped people create new servers by adding bots, roles, and channels, and making ground rules. One of the servers that I helped was a homework server for my school which got hundreds of people. I spent days helping to create the server, and I was an Admin and a Co-Owner of the server before everyone went to different schools. I know that the homework server is about gaming, but it does talk about how I can make a Discord server grow a lot. Also, I am an Admin or Mod on many gaming servers.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?: I have spent months on AkumaMC and I love this server and what it is based on. Some of the stuff that I like are the concepts of PvP crates, keyalls, enchants, and prestige features. I want to step up my staff experiences and move on to a more popular server, which is AkumaMC. I love to help the people in the community with questions about what things are used for and how to use things. For example, new people ask about the basics of how to play this server, and I am one of the first to help them and guide them to learn the basics of this server. I tell them the /tutorial command, what this server is about, and how to expand the mine. Also, I give new people free ranks like lord, donator, and titan. I love learning new hobbies and primarily these are one of them that I love to do! Why not have an impact on the community and enjoy what I do! It is like puzzle pieces connecting!

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?: I should be accepted over others because I have spent hours being a staff, and I respect everyone which even including the community. I am very hard-working, I am patient, and I know what it takes to be a mod in this community. I know I will have to face the obstacles ahead of me, and I will try my very best to beat them. I will also do whatever you ask me, which is another reason some people would try to do the easiest work they get, but I can do the "dirty work."

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?: I would give 2-4 hours daily or 14-28 hours weekly. I will not be able to do more than that because I may have a family emergency, school, or hanging out with friends. Hopefully, this is enough time, but if it isn't I will try to do more than the time that I have given.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?: To summarize this up in a sentence, I am a hard-working patient person who will spend 2-4 hours daily doing whatever work you will tell me to do. Also, my voice hasn't gone deeper yet, so I may sound like a 12-year-old or something like that. If I don't have what it takes to be a Mod, please consider this information above, and I will still appreciate it if I could be a helper. Please consider my application and I wish you the best in the future!

PaidHack

Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.