Denied MoonDevelopment's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:
MoonDevelopment

Discord:
Gio | MoonDevelopment#1558 (287196822521249792)

Country of Residence:
Belgium

Time Zone:
CEST

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
I do

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
I do!

[AtlanticTopia - Admin]
That's where it all started, they gave me a chance as a Helper and I did it pretty well. I was always active helping everyone on the server, so I was quickly promoted to Moderator and then to Admin. But unfortunately that server has stopped because the Owner had no motivation anymore.

[HighMC - Admin]
HighMC was a server started by a friend of mine, he made me a moderator directly because he knew me and I already had some experience for staff. After a while i got promoted to Admin. HighMC was a UHCF server mainly played by friends & friends of friends. This server was mostly a toxic community but I've always stuck with it. After a while I resigned for personal reasons

[ItaniumNetwork - Manager]
ItaniumNetwork was a SkyBlock & SMP server. I started there as a Helper but after a while I was promoted to Manager. There I further gained my experience. The server first named TotemSMP. I was also a staff there for a long time, but the server was stopped because the owners no longer had motivation.

[ForsGames - Owner]
I started ForsGames with a friend of mine. We wanted to know what it was like to run a Minecraft Server. We did some of the development ourselves, but it was difficult because we didn't know everything about it. The server was kind of a success. We reached about 100 players at the opening, but after a while. The server crashed constantly and we couldn't upgrade it due to lack of money/funds so we stopped the server and used the discord for a Community.

[MagePvP - Admin]
MagePvP was a SkyBlock server of about 100-200 players per day. There I started as Junior Helper but after about 2 months was promoted to Admin for my hard work in the server. I gave them a lot of new ideas that they also used. But after a while I resigned because of school and other things.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:
I would love to be a part of AkumaMC's staff team, I always enjoy meeting new people and I am especially active reading the chat while online. I love helping people and giving things away to the community. If someone breaks a rule, I will punish him and if he asks why he was punished, I will tell him the reason and what he did wrong. I also record my clips so if a cheater asks for proof. Then I will give it if I have permission from a Manager. If I'm not sure, I'll ask a higher staff member.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I learned a lot from my previous experience so I know all the basic commands. I can handle stress well and am willing to spend a lot of time helping the AkumaMC community. But if I don't know what to answer or I can't help the person, I'll ask a Senior Staff member for help. I will always do my best and make sure the players have a great time on the server.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:
Monday 3-5 hours
Tuesday 3-5 hours
Wednesday 5-9 hours
Thursday 3-5 hours
Friday 4-7 hours
Saturday 7-10 hours
Sunday 7-10 hours

Weekly: 34-45 hours

Is there any additional information you wish to add?: Thanks for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions, Feel free to DM me on Discord

Last edited:

nav

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+0.5

>Good staff experience
>Good hours willing to contribute

>Lack of detail

SasukeWP

Junior Admin
Staff member
Junior Admin
+1
-Good looking application
-Good hours willing to be put in
-Willing to fix mistakes as shown from above
-Good experience

iLarso

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
- Long list of staffing experience but no detail in it
- Solid staffing hours
- Lack of detail in "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?" & "Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?", not much effort was put in it

- Long list of staffing experience but no detail in it

- Solid staffing hours
- Lack of detail in "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?" & "Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?", not much effort was put in it
I'll try to fix it :)

Michischki

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey,

After reading your application, we have decided that it is up to the standard we are looking for, hence why we've decided to proceed onto the voice interview stage. Please make a ticket on https://discord.gg/akumamc, linking this thread in the ticket so that staff members are aware.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.