itsWynter0

Discord:
wynter#2816 || ID: 473869650615074821

Country of Residence:
United States

Time Zone:
MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
Yes, I am able to record gameplay in 60 FPS.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, which is clear and doesn't pick up background noise.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
I do have previous experience. Previously, I have been staff on SteelPvP, DemonMC, Zentix Network, AstroMC, FaithfulMC, PvPTemple, ArcadianPvP, and SkyHQ.

[
SteelPvP] Administrator - Resigned
SteelPvP was a hardcore factions server where I was responsible for managing the build team by bringing new builders to the team and assigning builds to said builders, helping lower ranked staff members get to know their position around the server and to answer any and all questions they may have had, dealing with situations which involved a higher-up staff member to be properly dealt with, and working with management to help them with any tasks they needed to get done in order to move along with server development smoothly. I resigned at Steel because I lost interest for the main gamemode (HCF) and wanted to move onto prisons where I am now.
[DemonMC] Manager - Resigned
DemonMC was also a hardcore factions server where I was responsible for staff management, media management, configuring plugins, handling player feedback & implementing new ideas onto the network, managing discord, setting up TeamSpeak, setting up tebex, and helping the ownership team with anything they needed help with.
[Zentix Network] Platform Administrator - Resigned
Zentix Network was a prisons network where I was responsible for staff management, conducting staff interviews, mentor management, plugin configuration, and various other head-staff related duties.
[
AstroMC] Manager - Resigned
AstroMC was a kitmap server where I was responsible for coming up with new kit ideas & implementing them into the network, handling buycraft related issues, overseeing the network as a whole to ensure all was smooth, and various other small management duties.
[
FaithfulMC] Senior Moderator - Resigned
FaithfulMC was a practice, kitmap, and hardcore factions server where I was responsible for being a mentor towards lower ranked staff helping them grow their knowledge on how to handle certain situations, consistently be on the network looking out for cheaters & screensharing them if needed, watching over chat, doing support rooms, and assist head-staff with anything I could to help them as much as possible.
[
PvPTemple] Moderator - Resigned
PvPTemple was a practice server where I was responsible for being online looking over chat for alerts towards cheaters and for people breaking chat rules. Along with this, I was responsible for doing support rooms with any questions they may have had in-game, or around social media such as on Discord.
[
ArcadianPvP] Manager - Resigned
ArcadianPvP was a skyblock and prison server where I was responsible for staff team recruitment, overlooking staff activity on all platforms, mentor management with bringing mentors to the mentorship program, plugin configuration, implementing new ideas to the network and handling any feedback players had to better the network based off of it, and working with the ownership team daily to overlook the server as a whole from a management perspective.
[
SkyHQ] Senior Administrator - Resigned
SkyHQ was another skyblock and prison server where I was responsible for dealing with situations which required a higher-up, store management, handling suggestions, replicating bugs, and helping management as needed.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I want to become a staff member on the AkumaMC network because I would like to prove that I am worthy of the position and everything it takes to uphold it. I believe that I am able to always be looking over chat & actively moderating when online in order to keep players engaged and happy to be on the network at all times. Staffing has always been a passion of mine and I love helping out players in a community like Akuma's which is positive & fun to be around. I would love to be able to meet all the staff members, grow friendships, and learn off of other staff members to better improve my knowledge both as a person and around the network as a staff member. Akuma is the only prisons server that I truly enjoy because of the extensive number of custom features, along with how relaxed the community is when compared to other prison servers. The purpose of Akuma is very clear towards players, and I would love to carry on that in any way possible as a staff member in order to help keep players onto the network and enjoying their experience in the process. Truly being able to help new players enjoy their experience on the network and help them grasp the number of possibilities around the game mode is something I want to do here at Akuma because being able to make someone even just the slightest bit happier absolutely makes my day, and Akuma is a great way for me to do that every day. In conclusion, I want to become a staff member on the AkumaMC network to prove that I am worthy of the position by helping out players, actively moderating to keep players engaged and happy on the network, to meet staff members and learn from them, and to be able to do what I love doing best in such a fun community, helping others.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:

You should accept me over other applicants on the network as I am willing to dedicate quite a few hours a day towards the community in order to help out players to the best of my ability and make them enjoy being a part of the community. I have a very solid grasp around the commands that staff members use daily from previous experience, along with the commands that are exclusive to Akuma with unique features. In the past, I have been faced with some very difficult situations which require quick thinking & fast action taking skills which have come to better me as both a person and as a staff member. I could use this previous experience here on Akuma if any of these types of situations were to come up, along with simply using problem-solving skills in order to answer questions that I may not know the answer to. I am a fast learner if there are things that I will need to learn a lot about in a short amount of time. I know how to work in a team and how to properly communicate, along with not getting mad with others for not understanding something. If somebody doesn't understand something, I want to take the time to explain it to them for them to truly understand the concept so that they aren't being left empty-handed not knowing what they are doing. I am a very mature individual who has perseverance to carry out tough tasks, handle situations with care, own up to anything that I've done wrong, always keeping composure, and know how to act depending on the circumstances of the environment I am in.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

Summer

7am-11pm
13 hours daily with breaks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, going outside)

School Year
Weekdays: (5-11pm) - 6 hours daily
Weekends:
(7am-11pm) - 13 hours daily with breaks

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:

I would like to truly thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, it means a ton to me and I hope you have a fantastic day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord or ask below.

Last edited:

peych

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1
> Lots of staffing experience
> Sounds dedicated
> Lots of time to dedicate to the server
> Overall a very well written application

Good Luck!

Lali

+1
> An incredible amount of staff experience
> An abundance amount of time able to dedicate to the server
> Would be an amazing addition to the staff team

I'd love to see you on tab as a staff member good luck!

Wynter

+1
> An incredible amount of staff experience
> An abundance amount of time able to dedicate to the server
> Would be an amazing addition to the staff team

I'd love to see you on tab as a staff member good luck!
Thanks so much! Best of luck with your application too.

Filipe7

+1

Good amount of staff experience;
Great amount of countributing hours;
Good amount of detail.

Good Luck Wynter!

iLarso

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
- Excellent staff experience
(would love to know how long he has staffed for)
- Seems highly motivated
- Good amount of detail
- Great staffing hours

Wynter

+1
- Excellent staff experience
(would love to know how long he has staffed for)
- Seems highly motivated
- Good amount of detail
- Great staffing hours
Really appreciate it Larso! I only listed relevant experience (had decent playercounts frequently) however I've been in the staffing community for about 5 years now :)

WhoTookMyNuggies

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

- Amazing amount of previous staff experience

- Seems very motivated
- Amazing amount of playable hours on the server
- Good amount of detail

Best of luck to you itsWynter0

Wynter

Hey everyone! I've gone ahead and added more detail on the questions "Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?" and "Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?"

Once again, I do truly appreciate everyone that has given me feedback up to this point. Have a great day/night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.