EditzzJr's Staff application ( take 2 )

EditzzJr

Ign: EditzzJr
Discord: Editz Sr#1549

Playtime: 5 days, 23 hours

Country of residence: Macedonia
Time Zone: Central European Time (UTC+1)
Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: I have been staffing around on servers these past 2 years and ive staffed on some pretty cool servers.

MineXo:
MineXo was my first ever server i staffed on, it was an incredible experience since at that time it was a pretty popular server, i was always proffesional and was loved and respected in the community. I staffed for around 2-3 months before i had to leave the staff team because of personal issues with the owner.

MineRival:
Minerival was one of my latest servers i staffed on, i was pretty known in the community and decided to go for staff. I got accepted and my journey with the MineRival staff team begin. I was always proffesional and was fair to everyone no matter how known or how much they paid for the server. I only got to be staff for 2-3 weeks before i got demoted for being inactive. The reason i was inactive tho was because i had an injured arm, before i became inactive i was online on it for 60% of my day and it was sad to have to leave that wonderful staff team.

FireVanilla:
FireVanilla was the server i staffed the longest on, i was staff on and off but in total my time as staff was like 4-5 months, i was pretty known in the community and one day got offered by the owner to staff on FireVanilla. I accepted the offer and started staffing immediately. I put in alot of work and time on the server and was probably a reason that the staff team became alot better. I sadly lost interest in the server and had some issues irl and decided it was best for me to quit the staff team.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:
I want to become staff on AkumaMc because i feel like i would be a good fit for the team , i want to experience whats it like to staff on a prison server and also i learned alot about akuma since my last staff application and from all that knowledge i want to become staff even more now.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I feel like i should be accepted because of my experience, proffesionalism, honesty, fairness, activeness, commitement, and the respect i could give to anyone.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:

7-12 hours a day, depends on what i have going on that day.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:
Yes, ever since my staff application got denied i decided to contribute 90% of my time on the server, learn more about it and do whatever it takes to be eligable to get staff on this server.