Denied Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxuh

IGN: bxuh
Punishment: Discord ban/ip ban
Length: Unknown
I am guilty of being the reason why I got hacked, but no I am not guilty of sending fake nitro links to your discord I was hacked (Assuming that's why I cant join the server)
I should be unbanned because I think its been over a year since all my account were hacked and I wont get hacked again and be the reason fake nitro links are sent out to every discord im in.
Btw I used to play on the server under the name SiriPhone but that account got stolen and I no longer play on it.

WhoTookMyNuggies

Junior Admin
Staff member
Junior Admin
Anthony.#5219
Sorry I for some reason thought I put it in
Hey, that is your discord @. To get your ID you can right-click your name and press "Copy ID". If you don't see that button please go to settings -> advanced and make sure "Developer Mode" is enabled. Once you have done that you can right-click your name again to get your ID

bxuh

Hey, that is your discord @. To get your ID you can right-click your name and press "Copy ID". If you don't see that button please go to settings -> advanced and make sure "Developer Mode" is enabled. Once you have done that you can right-click your name again to get your ID

WhoTookMyNuggies

Junior Admin
Staff member
Junior Admin
APPEAL DENIED

Hey,

Having read your appeal, we have decided to deny it You can re-appeal this punishment when you see this message if you wish.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

[THREAD LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.