Denied Dingos application

Status
Not open for further replies.
THREAD TITLE: Name-Here's Staff Appliction [NA/EU/AU]

IGN: Ourimpala862634
Discord: Dingo#2819
Country of Residence: Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes I can record in around 120 fps and I’m getting new pc soon that can record 200 fps
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: yes I staffed on a rust server for around 4 months and I staffed a Minecraft server 2 month’s ago the minecraft server had around 90-100 active players on a bedrock server and the rust server had 400-500 members active on restart day (restarted every week) and 100-200 last day of wipe and I know how too tell if people are hacking on Minecraft for example reach and kill aura is very simple detections but I can spot them easily
Why do you want to become a staff member on akuma MC?: I just really enjoy playing the server and I feel like I could contribute so much too the server and help it out much more and I feel like I’d be helping a lot since I’m very dedicated and I want people too be able too rely on me and be able too trust that I can help them whenever they need it and if another staff member asked me too do a ticket for them or any of the sort I’d instantly get too doing it
Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?: I’m very dedicated I know what I’m doing and I’m very good with talking too people no matter how old or young they are and I’m very dedicated so i can do tickets when I’m at school, home or where ever I am and I can help a lot
How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?: since I have school I can do around 5-7 hours daily if I hop on as soon as I get home but on weekends I can be on around 12-14 hours a day and weekly around 30-40 hours
Is there any additional information you wish to add?: I’m very mature and I’ve dealt with many different cases in other servers that were unusual but I handled them very well and I’ve done tickets with 4 year olds so I can definitely handle most tickets

nav

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hard to read (Add some colors and after the question put space between it and the answer)
Hasn't been on the server for a long time

Willing to spend a lot of time on the server
High PT

79cps

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.