Denied Cris_ty_fan's Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off all i just want to say that i m from romania i m not that good at english but i can understand pretty much everything
just wanted to let u guys know

IGN
Cris_ty_fan

Discord:
Eusunt#6473

Country of Residence:
ROMANIA

Time Zone:
GMT+3

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
Yes i do

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes i do

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
i don t but i m open to learn

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:

I want to become staff on this server because i enjoy playing it and i think that i have the knowledge and experience to give players advices and help them in any way that they need

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I like to think that i m a cool guy i like helping new players and see them become greater and greater at the game ,i m a chill dude , i can handle stress pretty good and i play often bcs i m grade 10 so i m kinda free for like 2 years at least

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:
I can t tell u exactly but my program is school so 7 hours are out and than 1 hour at the gym and 8 more for sleep and rest is free time , id say that roughly like 4-5hours a day in weekends even more

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:
Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Urci

Junior Admin
Staff member
Junior Admin

- Hard to read
- Bad grammar
- Little to no detail

PaidHack

Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.