Canada

Time Zone:
PST

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail:
Nothing too comparable to the size of Akuma, but 9 years ago when I had much more time I owned a few servers. Both averaged about 50 players. One was a role playing server called Aragon Kingdoms, there are a lot of Youtube results that come up if you search the server name with Minecraft after it. Specifically from Meat312, someone who I worked with on the server who produced content for it. It was a different concept than most players were used to so a lot of questions had to be answered as to how the server worked, so from that I gained a lot of experience answering questions. I went through the trial and error of hiring staff and trying to be as fair as possible to players, which is actually quite the learning curve as I found out. Because of this, I think I would be a great asset to the staff team here on Akuma.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?:
To help new players, I know before I started playing prison servers it was very confusing how they worked. I would like to give new players an understanding of what is happening, like how the economy works, the best and worst enchants to get, and how to fix their mine. (I see the mine question a million times a day LOL) I'd like to give back what others provided to me when I first joined the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?:
I am experienced, I've gone through the trial and error of being a staff member already. I am hard working and have a very keen attention to detail. My game knowledge is an asset also, as I will easily be able to answer questions that other players have. I am mature and always willing to put my best foot forward to represent the server in a way a staff member should. I can communicate with others well and have very good social skills. These are all the things that make me a good candidate for the job.

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?:
To be realistic, I am a university student and work a full time job. Most of my free time is spent on the server however so I'd say around 4-5 hours daily.

Is there any additional information you wish to add?:
Nothing that I didn't include in the questions above, but I'm grateful for your consideration and hope to be able to contribute to the server as a part of the staff team soon! Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

gkidedabeast

Junior Mod
Staff member
Junior Mod
I really like the way you colored your application, also despite not having much experience recently you have had some management experience running a server in the past and along with your motivation to help out I think you would be a great fit. Good luck with your application! :)

Chuby

I really like the way you colored your application, also despite not having much experience recently you have had some management experience running a server in the past and along with your motivation to help out I think you would be a great fit. Good luck with your application! :)
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. :)

ShadyyAngel

Junior Mod
Staff member
Junior Mod
+1
- Used correct format.
- Good use of colour.
- Decent time to dedicate to the server.

Left

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
- Very well written application
- Easy to read
- Good playable hours

Best of luck!

Last edited:

WhoTookMyNuggies

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey,

After reading your application, we have decided that it is up to the standard we are looking for, hence why we've decided to proceed onto the voice interview stage. Please make a ticket on https://discord.gg/akumamc, linking this thread in the ticket so that staff members are aware.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.