Accepted Banned on Akuma MC / Big Mistake :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasxo

IGN: Wasxo (JorisSimp when got banned)
Punishment Type (if discord ban include discord name): Ingame ban
Punishment Length: Permanent
Are you Guilty?: Yes i am.. It wasn't smart to do this.. I know. But ive got banned for straight 2 months now.. without discussing. I'm ready for a new start to play as a new player. I learned from my faults.
Why should we unban you?: I learned from my faults, I want to say sorry to the guy wich i scammed. I am really sorry for him.
And the reason i wanna play again is because i like the community and love to play.. When i did it.. I felt really bad in my head. I had a lil depression and i was bad at the game. You can trust me.. I learned.. I will NEVER do it again. I will just play Akuma MC myself. I'll see a new chance for me on playing.

Any additional information you feel we need to know?: As i said above.. I had a depression at the moment it happened.. I became myself right now and i feel good! I'm happy with myself finally. I'm really sad about the ban.. But it is my own fault.
I hope to play on Akuma MC again.

NottVintage

Junior Mod
Staff member
Junior Mod
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Hey,

Having read your appeal, we have decided to revoke this punishment. You are now free to re-join the server at any time, at which point this punishment will be revoked automatically.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

[THREAD LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.