Denied 0liverVR01's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: 0liverVR01

Discord: 0liver_#4409

Country of Residence: United States of America (USA)

Time Zone: CST

Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes i can record up to 60 or more fps don't know my limit tbh

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: no but I'm very happy to learn tho (if discord or VRchat count yes i spent a few months o VRchat as a staff on a server until they eventually deleted the world. I did a ton of things making sure things stayed friendly and everyone was having a good mood)

Why do you want to become a staff member on AkumaMC?: The server is really fun and enjoyable and I'm happy to help people when or where they need help

Why should we accept you over other applicants on the network?: I'm good at team work and i enjoy helping people i think i could bring something to the table

How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server on a daily/weekly basis?: 6-8 hours maybe depends on if I'm working or not if I'm working it'll go down to 4-6 hours.

Is there any additional information you wish to add: I can be active for awhile and love to help people.

peych

Junior Admin
Staff member
Junior Admin
> Lacking detail
> No server staffing experience
> Hard to read

PaidHack

Hey,

Unfortunately after reading your application we have decided to deny it. Thank you for taking the time to apply on the AkumaMC network, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. if you wish to re-apply, you can do so in two weeks.

Regards,
AkumaMC Management

Status
Not open for further replies.