1. O

Denied Dingos application

What do you meannnnn 😭😭
  2. O

Denied Dingos application

THREAD TITLE: Name-Here's Staff Appliction [NA/EU/AU] IGN: Ourimpala862634 Discord: Dingo#2819 Age: 15 Country of Residence: Australia Time Zone: AEST Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes I can record in around 120 fps and I’m getting new pc soon that can record...
  3. O

Denied Server unban

IGN: Ourimpala862634 Punishment Type (if discord ban include discord name): i was banned for scamming even though the scammer was a sibling that used a whole different device Punishment Length: perm Are you Guilty?: no Why should we unban you?: because I helped so much with the community and i...
  4. O

Accepted Unban from discord

here is my id 320513792549060619
  5. O

Accepted Unban from discord

FORMAT IGN: ourimpala862634 Punishment Type (if discord ban include discord name): I was banned from discord Dingo#2819 Punishment Length: perm Are you Guilty?: no Why should we unban you?: because I was banned for “scamming“ even though when he manager asked too see any proof I showed him...
  6. O

Denied media applications

ign: OurImpala862634 Discord Ign: Dingo#2819 applying for media rank i currently have 160 followers but in the stream i currently am doing i have gained over 100 followers and always have atleast 20 viewers