1. I

Denied Staff Application

ING: _ItsEnergy_ Discord: ItsEnergy#4929 Age: 15 Country of Residence: North Carolina Time Zone: Est Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes I do Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do Do you have any previous staff experience? I do on a discord server and...
  2. I

Denied Staff applications

I don't have an alt and I just forgot to put it in, In-game experience and i have no idea who is enidzi and I know it's not much detail that's why i said it something
  3. I

i know it isn't to much but it something
  4. I

IGN: _ItsEnergy_ Discord: ItsEnergy#4929 Country of Residence: North Carolina Timezone: Est age: 15 about to be 16 Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS? yes I do Do you have a working microphone?: yes I do, but I don't use it Do you have any previous staff...
  5. I

Counting to 10,000!

6. I

Denied Staff Applications e

want to see the proof ItsJustEnergy#4929
  7. I

Denied Staff Applications e

In-Game Name: ItsJustENergy Discord: ItsJustEnergy#4929 Age: I'm turning 15 in a couple of months Country of Residence: United States of America. Time Zone: I'm in Eastern Standard Time (EST Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: I can currently record at 30 FPS Do...
  8. I

[DENIED] Staff applications

liitel sus
  9. I

AND THERE ARE MORE STAFF NOT JUST ONE
  10. I

And u arnt a mod and why are you typeing here
  11. I

I have zero idea why u thnik i stole it from a other person
  12. I

Wdym i stole it ?
  13. I

In-Game Name: ItsJustENergy Discord: _Energy_Balance_#4929 Age: I am 14 ,15in a couple of months, however, I believe I am mature enough for staff position on this server. Country of Residence: United-states Time Zone: north clarion -est get on at 3ish Do you have any previous staff...
  14. I

[DENIED] staff applicatsions

In-Game Name: ItsJustENergy Discord: _Energy_Balance_#4929 Age: Currently I'm 17 years old Country of Residence: I currently reside in the United States of America. Time Zone: I'm in Eastern Standard Time (EST Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: I can! I can...
  15. I

Ban appeal

ing ItsJustEnergy Punishment Type; ban Punishment length: suspended Are you Guilty?: nuker yes and im very sorry Why should we unban you?: because im very sorry and I swear to god im not going to do it again ever in my life did it again please forgive me im guilty i apologize for...
  16. I

ItsJustEnergy

I won't use nuker aging and I don't know WHEn I was using nuker hacks and I didn't know and I was not at my computer at the time
  17. I

[DENIED] ItsJustEnergy staff applications

I am 17 old the time est you should accept me instead of other applications cuz I am friendly all the time I am on the server many hours a day and if u wanna ask me some more questions contact me on my discord _Energy_Balance_#4929. I will spend all day on the weekends h because i have a school...
  18. I

gud boi

gud boi
  19. I

gl

gl ItsJustEnergy