1. ulzy

Accepted ulzy media app

IGN: ulzy Discord (Name#0000): ulzy#5785 Are you applying for Media or YouTuber?: media Please provide your channel link: Please provide proof of you owning the channel: Please provide links to any content previously created by you on the network: N/A What is your currently...
  2. ulzy

Accepted ulzy ban appeal

IGN: ulzy Punishment Type (if discord ban include discord name): Gameban Punishment Length: 14D Are you Guilty?: No Why should we unban you?: I have never used any illegal modifications on AkumaMC I don't know what I could have been banned for but I would like to know even tho I wasn't cheating...
  3. ulzy

Denied ulzy Staff application.

Information: IGN: ulzy Discord: ulzy#5785 Age: 15 COR: Netherlands Timezone : CET Equipment: Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Yes! Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a hyper X quadcast. Staff experience: TheArchon: A couple of years ago back in like...
  4. ulzy

Denied Staff application ulzy [EU]

IGN: ulzy. Discord: Spooki#5785. Age: 15. Country of Residence: Netherlands. Time Zone: GMT+1. Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: Not at the moment since I use a laptop but i am buying a pc soon. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Do you have any previous...