1. J

Denied Jackoutits Media Application (EU)

thx for the message i try my best
  2. J

Denied Jackoutits Media Application (EU)

IGN: Jackoutit Discord (Name#0000): Jackoutit#7570 Are you applying for Media or YouTuber?: Media Rank Please provide your channel link: Please provide proof of you owning the channel: posted below Please provide links to any content previously created by you on the network: What is your...
  3. J

Denied vince4728's staff application [EU]

+1 good application -0.5 mutes
  4. J

Accepted Jackoutit Discord Unban Appeal

IGN: Jackoutit Punishment Type: Discord Ban Punishment Length: Permanent Are you Guilty?: Nope Im Not Sure What I Have Done Why should we unban you?: I Just Want To Chat And Get Announcements Any additional information you feel we need to know?: Nope Except From The Fact I Think Its Cause I...
  5. J

Accepted Media Rank Application

+1 good giveways has quite a bit of views when live
  6. J

Denied TommyinnitJr Media Application

-1 Looks Like A Follow Bot Correct Me If I Am Wrong
  7. J

Denied Media Application

+1 really good content unique when it comes to giveaways
  8. J

Accepted Jackoutit Media Form

Guys Thank You For Viewing
  9. J

I Have Just Done My Affilate
  10. J

Denied Jackoutit Staff Application [EU]

IGN: Jackoutit Discord: Jackoutit#7570 Age: 14 Country of Residence: England Time Zone: Gmt Do you have the ability to record your game in at least 30 FPS?: yes Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please explain it in detail: I Help Out On The...
  11. J

IGN: Jackoutit Discord (Name#0000): Jackoutit#7570 Are you applying for Media or YouTuber?: Media Please provide your channel link: Please provide proof of you owning the channel: Attached Below Please provide links to any content previously created by you on the network: What is your...
  12. J

Denied Media Application

+1 really nice good streams